Friday, July 29, 2011

Stopgapping continues



I've gotten a little more work done on the stopgap workbench, namely adding a row of dogholes along the front edge.  I used dividers set at 3", then drilled out about every other one, and then started filling in the gaps.  It might be too many holes too close, but this is a quick and dirty bench and I need the practice drilling plumb holes with the brace and auger.  I started to put a few in the front skirt as well.  Some designs for a simple sliding deadman came to mind, as did a jig to mark subsequent rows of dogholes and a dog-seating planestop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.